Want the ability to help off-set, or even eliminate, your student's Performance Fee?
Our annual dance show, Steppin’ Out ’18, Saturday, May 26, 2018, at the Forum, in downtown Harrisburg, PA. In order to participate, we require every family / household to pay a Performance Fee of $50 for the first and $25 for each additional student. If you have a Faculty Assistants that will be performing in the opening routine, they are required to pay a $100 Performance Fee. To help off-set, or even eliminate, this out-of-pocket expense - we encourage students to sell ad space for our annual dance show’s program booklet. Besides parents, guardians, family and friends, many businesses have purchased ad space to help support our students. Ads can be as simple as a congratulatory message with, or without, your student’s photo. Or, they can be more complex such as a full page business advertisement with, or without, coupons valid until at least June 30, 2018.
All performance fees, and advertisements, must be submitted and paid in full by Noon on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - no exceptions.
We recommend packaging all ads, business cards, coupons, photos, forms and payments together in a catalog envelope. Do not use staples, clips or tape - they can cause damage before, during or after scanning.
Because of spam filters, we do not accept ads via email - only uploads. All uploaded ads will need to have a hard copy submitted to help verify uploads and accompany payment. For more information and to upload your ads, go to: tapnarts.com/ads If you are unsure of how to upload your ads, we highly recommend packaging all business cards, coupons, photos, forms and payments together in a catalog envelope. Be sure to write your students name and your contact information on the outside of the envelope and on all ad forms. To prevent submitted items from being damaged, do not bend, use staples, clips or tape on anything submitted. We cannot guarantee that all submissions will be returned to its owner. All submissions give Tap 'n Arts Dance Studio permission to publish, copy, reproduce, license and use all ads, business cards, coupons, photos, etc. in any medium including, but not limited to, print, web, television, radio, etc. for any purpose which may include, but not limited to, advertising, marketing, promotion and packaging for any product, service or event.
Make all checks out to: Tap 'n Arts Dance Studio
All payments can be made in person at the Tap 'n Arts Dance Studio, during normal business hours, or by mail:
4439 Mars Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17112
- $10 per one-liner (text only - 75 characters maximum - including spaces)
- $50 per ¼ page* (2.25” x 3.75” - text only... no business cards, images or photos)
- $60 per 1/3 page* (4.75” x 2.5” - b&w best for horizontal business cards)
- $75 per ½ page* (4.75” x 3.75” - b&w)
- $100 per full page (4.75” x 7.5” - b&w - price includes one complimentary scan)
- $500 inside back cover (4.75” x 7.5” - color - one only - first come, first served)
- $750 outside back cover (4.75” x 7.5” - color - one only - first come, first served)
*There is a fee of $10 per scan (includes ads, business cards, coupons, photos, etc) that is not submitted electronically.
We sincerely apologize, but we are no longer accepting ads for our annual dance show, Steppin' Out '18.
Our printer needs time to take all of the submissions and put them together to create this year's progam booklet.
To view a PDF of last year's program booklet, click here!
The following businesses have helped support our students by purchasing ads in our program booklet. As a starting point for selling ads, please feel free to contact these businesses and ask if they would like to advertise in this year's program booklet.
- B. R. Mutzabaugh, Jr. Excavating & Landscaping
- Bath Fitter
- Big Bob's Flooring Outlet
- Blake Chiropratic & Rehabilitation
- Brother Joe's Pizza
- Cagno Design Group
- CD Pizza
- Ciocca Honda
- CJ Pony Parts
- CK Bookkeeping Service
- Color Me Mine
- Community Dermatology
- DiaMonte Jewelers
- Don Updegrave Construction
- Easy Siders
- Econ Wealth Management
- Elizabethtown Sporting Goods
- Erie Insurance
- Faulkner Toyota
- Ferguson's Emporium
- Fire House Restaurant & Bar
- Follow Me! Christian Childcare Center
- Gabriella Italian Restaurant
- HGSK: Haggerty, Goldberg, Schleifer & Kupersmith, P.C.
- Hannold's Service Center
- Harrisburg Gymnastics School
- Harrisburg Magazine
- Heritage Builders
- Hide in Plain Sight Custom Furniture
- Higgins Family Dentistry
- Innovations Skin Rejuvenation & Laser Center
- JMG Wealth Management Group
- Katherine Maxfield Photography
- Kellogg Custom Cabinetry & Renovations, Inc.
- Long Financial Group, Inc.
- MAC Design Group, Inc.
- Madden Physical Therapy
- Maria Myers, LCSW
- Mary Kay
- MCA Business Brokers & Realty
- Midtown Towing
- Mount Hill Tavern
- MSI Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Innovations
- MVP: Mack Video Productions
- My Gym
- New Love in Christ Church
- Nicholas Evanoff, Co.
- Oakstone Renovations
- PA Retirement Solutions, Inc.
- Panache Salon
- Pennsylvania Remodelers
- Periodontal Associates
- Precision Wireless
- Sew Liab
- Slice of Lime Photography
- State Farm Insurance
- Stephen S. Simonic, Accountant
- Susquehanna Polling & Research, Inc.
- Systems Plus Office Service
- TekSolv Safety & Rescue
- The Dancer's Pointe
- The Performance Group
- Turner Kia
- Two Brothers Pizzeria
- UltraTech Travel
- Underdog Sports Bar & Grill
- Verizon Wireless
- VIP Realty Group
- Wells Fargo