- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
- Face coverings include any mask, shield or covering of both the nose and mouth.
- Everyone 2 years old, and older, must wear a face covering throughout the Tap 'n Arts Dance Studio.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio.
- Students can bring their own water with a resealable lid.
- Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time.
Lobby / Studio
- The lobby / studio will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside of the lobby / studio.
- Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer.
- All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
- Due to social dis-DANCING, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
- Classes will be shortened for dismissals and cleaning:
45 minutes classes will now be 40 minutes;
60 minute classes will now be 50 minutes.
- Students must abide by their "assigned" 6' x 6' marked social dis-DANCING area for that day's class.
- Individual wall hooks are marked to correspond with each "assigned" 6' x 6' marked social dis-DANCING area.
- All classrooms, including the floors, equipment and door handles, will be cleaned after every class.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- The restroom, including the toilet, sink and door handles, will be cleaned after every class.
- Students must enter through the front lobby.
- Students will be lined up in the front lobby by class.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- Preschool and Creative Movement classes will be dismissed from our front lobby glass doors.
- All other classes will be dismissed from our rear entrance door next to the security office.
- Students will be escorted, and dismissed, individually by their class.
- Non-driving students must be released to a parent / guardian at their designated dismissal door.
- Non-driving students will not be released to vehicles pulled up, or parked, along the sidewalk / fire lane.
Tuition / Payments
- Tuition, payments and/or fees can be dropped off in the lobby / studio, during regular business hours, or mailed to our home office: 4439 Mars Avenue, Harrisburg, PA 17112
- We only accept cash or checks. Make all checks payable to: Tap 'n Arts Dance Studio
- All tuition, payments costs and/or fees will not be prorated.
Our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan is a work in progress and may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: June 30, 2020