- Days: Monday – Friday
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Cost: $60 per day, per student*
- Grades: 1st - 8th
We provide a safe, socially distanced space for students to do their school work virtually online while being proctored and supervised by a teacher certified in elementary education.
What We Provide:
- Safe, socially distanced space
- Internet access (hot spot recommended)
- Adult supervision by a certified teacher
What You Provide:
- Electronic device w/ power cord & headphones
- All required school supplies (pencils, paper, etc)
- Lunch, snacks and water in a resealable bottle
Before and/or After Care is available for an additional $15 per hour, per student:
- Before Care: 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- After Care: 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
*Two days per week, two week minimum commitment. Weekly tuition is due the first study day of every week. We only accept cash or checks.
We will follow Central Dauphin School District for inclement weather and closures. Your child's teacher, school, district and state have the combined primary responsibility for all of their educational needs.
Everyone must follow our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan.