Donner Photographic, a nationally recognized company specializing in dance school photography, will be at the Tap 'n Arts Dance Studio taking photos of our students on Friday, March 31, and Saturday, April 1, 2023.
Students will have the opportunity to have photos taken in the costumes they will be wearing during our 33rd annual dance show, Steppin' Out '23.
In order to have your student's photos taken, you must use our online form to schedule an appointment with one of Donner's photographers. Students can take photos wearing up to two costumes during each 10 minute appointment. If your student has more than 2 costumes, please schedule an additional 10 minute appointment (back-to-back if possible).
Absolutely no obligation or purchase necessary.
- Due to Picture Days, there will be no classes on Friday, March 31, or Saturday, April 1, 2023.
- Arrive a few minutes before your student's scheduled appointment.
- Your student should arrive wearing their first costume and assigned dance shoes, hair, make-up, tights, and accessories.
- Headshots will be taken in the first costume photographed.
- Although we try our best to adhere to all scheduled times delays can occur. If so, please accept our sincerest apologies and be patient.
- Absolutely no obligation or purchase necessary.
- If your student is not able to make their scheduled appointment, call us as soon as possible at (717) 652-1476.
Donner Photographic will return to sell picture packages and prints on Wednesday, April 12, 2023, between Noon - 7:00 p.m.
Pictures will be available to take home that evening. Absolutely no obligation or purchase necessary.