April 1 and 2, 2022, Donner Photographic, a nationally recognized company specializing in dance school photography, will be at the Tap 'n Arts Dance Studio taking photos of our students.
Students will have the opportunity to have individual, and sibling, photos taken in the costumes they will be wearing during our 32nd annual dance show, Steppin' Out '22.
In order to have your student's photos taken, you must use our online form to schedule an appointment with one of Donner's photographers. Students can take photos wearing up to two costumes during each 10 minute appointment. If your student has more than 2 costumes, please schedule an additional 10 minute appointment - back-to-back if possible.
On Tuesday, April 12, 2022, between Noon - 9:00 p.m., Donner Photographic will return to sell picture packages and prints. Most pictures will be available to take home that evening. There is absolutely no obligation for you to purchase any of the picture packages or prints.
Examples of how you can schedue your student's appointment(s):
- 1 student + up to 2 costumes = One 10 minute appointment
- 1 student + up to 4 costumes = Two 10 minute appointments
- 1 student + up to 6 costumes = Three 10 minute appointments
- 2 students + up to 1 costume each = One 10 minute appointment
- 2 students + up to 2 costumes each = Two 10 minute appointments
- 2 students + up to 3 costumes each = Three 10 minute appointments
Helpful tips for the day of your student's scheduled appointment:
- Come a few minutes before your student's scheduled appointment.
- Bring your student to the studio wearing their first costume and assigned dance shoes, hair, make-up, tights and accessories.
- Headshots will be taken in the first costume photographed - unless specified.
- Although we try to adhere to all scheduled times delays can occur.
- If this happens, accept our sincerest apologies - please be patient and espectful.
- Due to Picture Days, there will be no regularly scheduled classes on Saturday, April 2, 2022.
- If your student is not able to make their scheduled appointment, call us as soon as possible at (717) 652-1476.
- Appointments are available Friday, April 1, 2022, between 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 2, 2022, between 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.